Happy birthday, Point Alliance!
Welcome to Point Alliance's Anniversary edition.
While it seems like just yesterday when we first opened our doors, Point Alliance is pleased to announce that we are celebrating our 9th anniversary this month. Through the past 9 years, we have been fortunate to have the support from our dedicated team, clients and business partners that has allowed us to grow into the company we are today.
Thank you for your support the last 9 years... and beyond!
What's New at Point Alliance?
Point Alliance Approved as a Microsoft SharePoint Deployment Planning Services Partner
Point Alliance Presents at IBM Get Social Roadshow in Toronto
How It All Began...
Point Alliance came to life July of 2002. Point Alliance soon became the newest business partner for IBM and Research in Motion, and later Microsoft. What began as a three-man business operating in a tiny office in Lesmill (North York, Ontario), quickly turned into the nationally recognized, premiere IT services and consulting company it is today.
Since 2002, Point Alliance has seen a long list of accomplishments from recognition in business excellence and innovative solutions to the development of strong business partner networks and achievements in business growth.
Nearly a decade in business
As we near the end of our first decade in business, what better time than now to highlight the major milestones that has helped shape Point Alliance to be what it is today
1) 2002- Point Alliance introduces Launch Pad for Web (LP4W). Offered in both a .Net and Domino version, LP4W quickly became one of Point Alliance's most recognized product.
2) 2003- Point Alliance makes the move! After a year in its original office, PA relocated to its current office on 20 Adelaide.
3) 2006- After only 4 years in operation, Point Alliance makes Canada's Profit Hot 50 list for growing young companies.
3) 2006- Point Alliance launches its Legislative Compliance Management (LCMS) Solution.
4) 2007- Point Alliance celebrates its 5th Anniversary. Team members, clients and business partners join in celebration at Rosewater Supperclub.
5) 2008- Point Alliance is announced as finalist for Microsoft Impact Award "Data Management Solution of the Year" in recognition for excellence in innovative Microsoft solutions
6) 2008- Point Alliance introduces Mobile Domino for BlackBerry, the inspiration for many future mobile projects.
7) 2008 & 2010- Point Alliance receives recognition from Profit Magazine once again!- This time on the top 100 list.
8) 2009- Point Alliance joins a select list of partners as a Member of Microsoft's Gold Certified Partner Excellence
9) 2010- Point Alliance launches ipoint.to...Where can we point you today?
We are very excited about the future at Point Alliance. Together, with our clients and partners, we are building fantastic collaborative and social solutions on the web and mobile. And we couldn't do any of this without our dedicated and passionate team.
To those clients who have been with us since day one (and before) and to those that have just met us , we look forward to exceeding your expectations and delivering exceptional solutions.
Visit us soon!
There is more to discover about Point Alliance! From our recent projects, business achievements, upcoming events, and community activities- visit our re-vamped website to stay up to speed on our current activities. You just may be surprised to find out what Point Alliance has been up to recently!
We hope that you have found this month's edition of Point of View to be helpful and informative. Look for our next instalment in September, as we continue to deliver Point Alliance news, and explore additional IT opportunities.
We want to hear your point of view!
If you have any ideas, suggestions or any questions about our newsletter, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Point Alliance Team