LAWPRO recognized that its in-house intranet no longer served the needs of its small but mighty team of approximately 130 employees. Over time, the company’s intranet became convoluted, making company information difficult to source, ultimately leaving employees uninformed and/or disengaged.
Point Alliance leveraged web content management solution, Launch Pad for Web (LP4W) to develop and deploy a brand new and creative intranet that would help LAWPRO re-engage with their valued employees. Following the launch of LAWPRO’s new intranet, the organization saw a 200% increase in their intranet visits and a 300% increase in intranet activity. LAWPRO’s revitalized intranet has been integral in driving employee communication and improving overall company morale.
Core functionalities of the tool:
- Carousel of images and text
- Creative and engaging web interface which includes multiple, customizable graphics that refresh with latest information
- Calendar of events – Allows for quick and easy reference of current and upcoming events
- President’s blog
- With one click, employees can read and comment on messages from the company president
- Seating plan- Using dynamic Flash, employees can see where their colleagues and meeting rooms are physically located within the building