As an Account Executive at Point Alliance, you will lead the identification, development and qualification of innovative business services opportunities. You will demonstrate creativity in designing, articulating, and selling innovative business visions and value propositions. You will show exceptional business insight and executive level presence across all lines of a customer’s business, organization, culture, pain points, and compelling reasons to act. Equally you will understand and position the full capabilities of Point Alliance, so that customer executives clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship with Point Alliance.
You will be highly depended on to qualify leads and identify opportunities. You will take ownership of the opportunity until it is transferred to an engagement leader and may stay connected until closure depending on the size, complexity and relationships developed. You will coordinate Point Alliance resources, and develop high-performing teams, that bring the right expertise in front of the customer at the right time. Your success is ultimately measured by the total cumulative value of closed deals.
- Unsolicited executive calling and developing highly respected relationships among senior management and executives in client organizations
- Proactively screening the market and identifying potential services/solution opportunities
- Developing executive level, visionary business value propositions encompassing all lines of business
- Developing initial financial analysis of solutions to demonstrate compelling financial rationaless;
- Identifying the clients' critical success factors and potential Point Alliance engagement risks
- Keeping abreast of competitive offerings, strategies, plans and effectively differentiating Point Alliance offerings from competitive alternatives to create customer preference for Point Alliance
- Recommending opportunities to engage, disqualify, or refer
- Assembling the initial sales engagement teams to move qualified opportunities forward
- Developing a compelling value proposition consistent with the client's critical success factors
- Obtaining broad-based client sponsorship for the engagement and internal "buy in" across business units
- Leading the engagement kick-off meeting and completing the handover to a delivery leader
- There is an approximate 10% requirement for travel in this role