The Social Media Ambassador position helps to facilitate the online presence of the Point Alliance. Using social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, the Social Media Ambassador serves as an online representative of the Point Alliance and its services, programs, and events.
- Facilitate the social media presence and reach of the Point Alliance through posts, shares, favorites, likes and comments on a regular basis
- Serve as a digital point of contact for Point Alliance social media accounts by answering basic questions about services and events
- Work closely with the Point Alliance staff to maintain and keep up-to-date information available through social media regarding services offered.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills; proof of technical writing ability required
- Ability to exercise creativity and critical thinking
- Ethical judgement and sound decision-making skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Skilled in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- Graphic design and webpage editing skills considered an asset
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy